Monday, January 16, 2012

She's Lovin' It: Woman Offers Sex in Exchange for Chicken McNuggets


A Los Angeles woman must have had a hankering for some Chicken McNuggets after she was arrested for soliciting sex for the McDonald's mystery meat.

Police report that Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles was allegedly witnessed approaching automobiles during the late night hours going through a Burbank, California, McDonald's, randomly opening doors and offering men sexual favors in exchange for the McNuggets she simply could not do without!

A man told the police Baseer approached him with the offer he simply could not accept. Staff at the restaurant called the police, who promptly arrived to arrest the woman on suspicion of prostitution. Now, I haven't eaten a Chicken McNugget since I was about ten, when I ate them with my Happy Meal. From what I remember, they are nothing to write home about, but I guess to each his or her own...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...