Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dude Looks Like a Train Wreck: Steven Tyler Reveals New Look after Nasty Fall

Photo Credit: NBC
Aerosmith lead singer and American Idol judge Steven Tyler has revealed his pretty ghastly new look after taking a tumble in a hotel room shower in the South American nation of Paraguay. The 63-year-old singer revealed a nasty black eye, cuts above his brow and a cracked tooth just in time for the Jack-O-Lantern Halloween look! Tyler denied that any alcohol or drugs were involved in the incident, telling The Today Show's  Matt Lauer, "Just quite frankly I passed out... I fell on my face, I woke up with the water running on me, not knowing where the hell I was." 

On rumors that drugs or alcohol were involved, the outspoken star said, "Being in the program I'm in, it's something we have to accept. I went public with my problems only to address them straight on -- people thinking [I relapsed] is natural and normal."

Tyler consulted a top dentist in Paraguay, who did an excellent job replacing the missing part of his tooth, we are happy to report. We are sure he will look in top form for his return to American Idol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...