Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blind Item???

We love a Blind Item, especially when it's so totally obvious who the celebutante is that even we can guess correctly. From Blind Gossip:

Singer Gets Smacked Down at the Mall:
[CDAN] You know, it has been awhile since I have had a jack*ss blind. Not that most of the people are not jack*sses or have jackholian behavior to get them in here, but this is just a straight up, I am better than you, do you know who I am kind of situation that begs for the additional specificity of calling it a jack*ss blind. Do you like that word jackholian? It is kind of my tribute to Beavis and Butthead. I am Cornholio. About a week or two ago, this unfortunately B list R&B singer who I wish desperately was a F or even lower was in a city for a concert. Because it was not the largest city, of course our singer thought he was the most important person in the city. Prior to the concert, the singer went to a store in a mall and was throwing merchandise around, making a mess, being loud and obnoxious (every other word from his mouth was an f-bomb). One of the workers in the store was following behind to clean up after the mess but was too intimidated to say anything to him.
So then the manager comes out and asks the singer to stop being so destructive and to relax and for he and his friends to please stop making a mess in the store. He had brought three other guys with him and according to rumor they were probably just not hanging out if you know what I mean. The singer then asked for the manager. Unfortunately for him, the woman he was addressing was the manager and told him. He then said, “Don’t you know who I am?” No, I mean seriously he actually said those words. He then said he could buy out the entire store if he wanted. Here is a quote from the manager in the store which I love. “I was so thrilled when I got to tell him that yes, I knew who he was but didn’t care, and that he needed to stop acting like a disrespectful jerk. I actually laughed when he said “Don’t you know who I am?”
At that point, the singer walked out.

I'm not sure, but I think I can transform ya, Mystery Celeb...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...