Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm the Mary & You're the Rhoda: Romy & Michele's High School Reunion/Reunion

I just love the film Romy & Michele's High School Reunion. Every time I'm channel surfing and I catch that this on, I automatically have to watch. It stars an Oscar winner, the beautiful Mira Sorvino, and an Emmy winner, the beautiful Lisa Kudrow, as two Pretty Woman obsessed, shopaholic best friends who try to impress their high school "friends" during their ten-year reunion. The film's two radiant stars reunited for a story in the current edition of Entertainment Weekly, looking as gorgeous as ever. As an homage to their "We invented Post-Its" scheme, they even posed in adorable dresses made out of...you guessed it, Post-Its! You can see the two beautiful actresses in their Post-It haute couture over at Entertainment Weekly.

Photo Credit Art Streiber for EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...