Sunday, October 30, 2011

He's Melting: Justin Bieber Wax Figure Revealed

Photo Credit: Fotonoticias/Getty Images
I recently blogged about The Top 10 Wax Figure Fails. Looks like I'll have to add an 11th celebrity to the list. Madrid's Museo de Cera (Wax Museum) unveiled a Justin Bieber wax figure this week, and I have to say, it's a major fail! It looks quite creepy (maybe it's a Halloween prank!) and doesn't really capture the charm or non-threatening cuteness of the actual Bieber. Still, I imagine thousands of teenage fans will collapse into tears at the sight of the figure, but to me, it looks like the girl that Principal Rooney mistook for Ferris at the arcade in the 80s classic Ferris Bueller's Day Off...

 That's actress Debbie Montague, by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...