Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Johnny Depp apologizes for bad analogy

When Johnny Depp compared being hounded by the press and the Paparazzi to being raped in an interview for Vanity Fair magazine, he probably didn't anticipate the backlash that comparison would create. The 48-year-old superstar was forced to make a statement today about the interview after the comments hit the Internet with stunning and quick fury:
'I am truly sorry for offending anyone in any way. I never meant to. It was a poor choice of words on my part in an effort to explain a feeling. I understand there is no comparison and I am very regretful. In an effort to correct my lack of judgement, please accept my heartfelt apology.'
The interview can be read in its entirety in this month's issue of Vanity Fair, on sale now.

From the Daily Mail:


Johnny Depp Apologizes for Comparing Photo Shoots to Being Raped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...