Thursday, November 24, 2011

Got Story? Need Someone to Write It for You? Let's Talk...


Do you have a story you want to tell but you're not a writer? Do you have something to sell and need help with wording an article? If so, then contact me. For an extremely affordable rate (we're talking less than forty bucks here!), I can tell your story for you, preferably in a funny, irreverent way, but I can do stone cold serious, too. I'll then post the story to my blog as well as to my twitter and Facebook subscribers, and you can do the same to get your message out there to the people. Just want a quick story written where you take the glory? I can ghostwrite an article for you as well. If you are interested, send me a message via Facebook (that way we'll both avoid spam in our mailboxes):

Send Message to Too Much Information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...